|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Rubbing Fastness Tester is a instrument used to determine colour fastness to wet and dry rubbing. It tests textiles, carpets, laminates, and printing inks,
Paramount Rubbing Fastness Tester i8 (ECO) is a special equipment to determine the color fastness of textile to dry or wet rubbing .The unit has a reciprocating arm having 104+_3mm traverse length & 16 mm finger. Specially designed 9 N loads are exerted on the finger to meet all specification Digital resettable revolution counter for measuring accurate revolution as per standards. Metal finger clips are supplied with the equipment for proper gripping of the crock square. The equipment is finished in powder coating blue and gray for gorgeous look.
- An economical equipment is to determine color fastness against rubbing
- The rubbing finger is easy to load with crocking cloth by using a spring clip.
- The specimen clamp has been designed to be suitable for a wide variety of materials.
- Sturdy structure for continuous operations
- Steel Sample Holder for rapid sample mounting.
- Mechanical type, re-settable Counter
- The equipment is Light in weight for mobility.
- Adherence to national & international Standard.
- Diameter of the Rubbing Finger: 16 ±0.2 mm
- Force on the Finger: 9 N+_ 10%
- Size of Crocking Cloth: (5 x 5) Cms.
- Length of the Traverse of the Finger: 103 ±2 mm
- Counter (Re-settable): 0 – 9999, (Least Count : 1)
- Size of Test Specimen: 25 x 5 Cm
- Finish: Blue Powered Coating
- Overall Dimension of the Unit: 600mm x 188mm x 200mm 24” x 7.5” x 8”
- Net Weight of the Unit: 4 Kg. (8.8 lbs)
- Main Unit: 01 No.
- Crocking Cloths (Pack of 100 Nos.): 02 Pkts.
- S.S Spring Clips (For mounting Crocking Cloths): 02 Nos.
- Blotting papers (Pack of 50 Nos.): 02 Pkts.
- Specimen Holder: 01 No.
- Dust Cover: 01 No.
- Detailed User's Manual: 01 No.
- Calibration Certificate (Traceable to NPL): 01 No.
- Inspection & Conformance Certificate: 01 No.